The Wisdom Chronicle

• Spring Break: March 11-15

Gonzales Commercial Electric agrees to sponsor Wisdom High School & The Wisdom Chronicle TV News

Gonzales Commercial Electric

Gonzales Commercial Electric

Gonzales Commercial Electric

Staff Reports

Houston-based Gonzales Commercial Electric recently completed work to install power outlets for 18 audio-visual monitors or flat screens in the hallways and neighborhoods at the new M.L. Wisdom High School in Houston ISD. GCE donated the supplies and labor as part of a sponsorship agreement to support the Wisdom Journalism Department (Wisdom Chronicle & TV News at (www.wisdomhsnews.com) and as a new overall partnership with Wisdom High School.
Gonzales Commercial Electric (www.gonzoelectric.com/) is a commercial electrical contracting firm with a corporate office in Houston. They boast a legacy of expert craftsmen, who pride themselves on professional installations done in a timely manner.
“Gonzales Electric has been providing quality service to construction projects all throughout Houston ISD for many years, and their work is the best in the business,” Principal Jonathan Trinh said. “We are thankful for their generous sponsorship, and they responded very quickly when we needed to power up our audio-visual screens throughout the campus. I highly recommend Gonzales Electric for their outstanding service and dedication to Houston ISD.”

The monitors will allow Wisdom administration to spread information, calendar events and promotions to students and faculty in the most effective way possible with today’s modern technology. The screens will be able to broadcast the Wisdom TV News show throughout the school, as well as display a rotating loop of slides or photos with upcoming dates and information that students need to know. The screens can also be used to play videos when multiple classes meet in a neighborhood for more specific instruction, or for messaging only to certain grade levels.
“We are happy to assist Wisdom High School and to have the opportunity to bring this modern technology to life at their beautiful, new campus,” GCE Vice President of Operations Robert Gonzales, Jr. said. “Anything we can do to help students and to become involved in the education of our youth – especially here in Houston where our company is based – we will do our best to make happen.”