The Wisdom Chronicle

• Spring Break: March 11-15

Mukele Earns Football Scholarship to Saint Vincent College

Wisdom HS News

Wisdom HS News

Wisdom HS News

Senior football player Ezekiel Mukele (Linebacker) has earned a $5,000 scholarship to Saint Vincent College, after recording a short film about his football skills and highlights.
“Coach Tinsley sent my short film to the College, and they contacted me to explain that they’d like to offer me the scholarship money,” said Mukele.
Mukele was mostly inspired by his older brother Elia. “He is a law student at the University of Texas” said Mukele. “Me and my brother have been playing football since we were in elementary school and I have worked hard at improving my skills. But, it wasn’t very organized until I turned 12 or 13, and then I gained many more skills when I got into high school. My coaches here at Wisdom have really helped me.”
Mukele is planning to major in Psychology and Early Child Development. Saint Vincent College is located in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, and Mukele will begin practicing with the Bearcats in the fall.
“Ezekiel was one of the hardest-working players on our team this past season, so I am really excited for him about this opportunity,” said Generals Head Football Coach Jacque Tinsley. “We are all proud of his accomplishments, and if he continues that same work ethic at Saint Vincent, he will do well.”