Discover a Whole New World with the Chinese Club

Alyssa Vazquez, News Editor

Have you ever wondered what the true meanings are behind the Chinese culture? Now is the time to discover its many traditions by joining the Chinese Club today which is sponsored by Mrs. Li in Room 2104 located in the yellow neighborhood. All meetings are to be held on Mondays.
“I decided to create this club so we can give an opportunity to students to learn about the many customs and traditions of China, but most of all to integrate my own culture into our very outstanding diverse school,” Ms. Li said. She hopes to comprise her club with many students or teachers that take an interest in what her club has to offer.
One of her fundraisers is that the club is selling tickets to the Star Cinema Grill. This is a very wonderful opportunity to help support the Chinese Club by buying movie tickets to see any movie you would like at any of the Star Cinema Grill locations. The tickets only cost $8 and you can purchase them in room 2104. There is no deadline for this event so feel free to reach out to Ms. Li at any time.

All of these funds will go towards the club to help support them in their upcoming field trips to the Dragon Boat Festival and the Moon Cake Festival that are being held in Houston. She hopes to be able to gather enough funds to some day take her club members on a trip to China!