• Summer Break: June 1 - August 26

• Class of 2018 Graduation: June 1 at 7 pm (Delmar)

Former Lee Counselor Savoy Makes a Grand Return

Mrs. Rebecca Savoy has returned to our campus as a counselor after spending the last several years at Davis HS.

David Fanucchi

Alexandra Rubio Vasquez, Reporter

Mrs. Rebecca Savoy – an academic counselor that used to work at Lee High School from 2007-14 – has returned to her favorite Houston ISD campus, and is now back at Wisdom High School after spending the last two and a half years at Northside (Davis) HS. Savoy graduated from Worthing High School and attended the University of Houston, where she got a bachelors degree, and also received her Masters from Lamar University in Beaumont, TX.
“I am most excited about bringing my school spirit and some wise counsel to the Wisdom students and staff,” said Savoy.
In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, singing, teaching Christian education classes, shopping and traveling. “But when I am not here working at Wisdom, I like to work for the LORD.”
Savoy dreams to one day write several best-selling books for teenagers, struggling readers and adults. She also wants to be able to raise a God-fearing set of twins, and even open a highly successful business some day. “I love to make other people laugh,” said Savoy. “Laughter is the medicine for the soul.”
Welcome back to Wisdom Mrs. Savoy! We are happy to have you.